Required for Vehicle Drop Off
Thanks for choosing Dr Volks. If you are dropping off your car for service please print and fill out the form to the right and leave it in the vehicle as it is dropped off. If this is not possible please fill out the Service Form Here that will allow for The fastest evaluation of your vehicle thanks.
We’ve teamed up with www.IDPARTS.com to be able to provide quality parts at competitive prices – and they’re right around the corner from our shop, so there’s no waiting for parts!
• 40,000 mile service
This is the one that starts to cost you big bucks at the dealership, because you are no longer covered under the dealer service plan.
• Timing belt service for engine group
This service is needed on all TDI till 2004 intake cleaning and EGR cleaning runs $300
• Fuel service and fuel filter service runs $ 150
• Turbo waste gate pull off upgrade ( most shops install a turbo for $2500 ) my upgrade is $300 – this fixes 90% of the bad turbo out there
• Front brake job using OEM parts runs $650
• Rear brake job using OEM parts Run $600
Timing belt services
• 4 cyl, includes new timing belt, water pump, adjuster and rollers with one outside belt, with a new bolt kit: starting at $700.
• 6 cyl, includes new timing belt, water pump, adjuster and rollers with one outside belt, with a new bolt kit:starting at $1000.
• TDI timing belt job, with a new bolt kit ALH engine: $795
2009+ TDI CR engine $1600 with new bolt kit.
2013+ Passat TDI $1600-1800 with new bolt kit.
We only use OEM vender parts on almost all of our services
Our timing belt jobs are done with factory timing tools and include an outside belt plus a new complete bolt kit . Most dealer do not replace the motor mount bolts and timing belt bolt.
VW says you must throw away these bolts, they’re a onetime usage. So why are the dealers using them over? To save money!!
We keep all TDI timing kits in stock.